Seminar in Mankato on September 16, at 6 PM
Are you tired of:
• juggling everything to make ends meet?
• working long hours and not getting anywhere?
• wearing every hat in the business?
• feeling tied to your business?
• wanting more free time?
• needing a plan to get out of your rut?
This seminar is for you. It’s open to small business
owners and their staff for a fee of $10 per person
This seminar will give you ideas to take home to your business and improve your business.
There will also be a free book “Emyth Revisted” given away to all attendees.
Contact Connie at Southern Minnesota Iniative Foundation to sign up.
507-455-3215 or www.smifoundation.org and click on events.