Minneosta Mentors Launch Program
Lean how to Start Your Business
10 Online Classroom Sessions, plus a coach to work with you one-on-one!
When you complete this 10 week online course, you will have completed a Business Plan to start or run your business with. You will also complete a Pro Forma cashflow for your banker.
There’s no shortage of enthusiasm for starting or growing a business. And seemingly no limit to the availability of “how to”, “what to do”, and even “when to do it” guides for entrepreneurs. So how do you find your way through the clutter to find the information you really want? Get the answers you are looking for with Minnesota Mentors Launch Program.
Designed specifically for entrepreneurs in the early stages of business development, The entrepreneurship class not only helps you uncover the answers, it also helps you determine the questions to ask. Save time and money by testing the feasibility of your business concept before you launch. Form relationships with people who can prove to you that starting or growing your own business doesn’t mean going it alone.
Tools of the Trade
Owning your own business is the American dream. Building it to withstand the test of time requires a unique set of tools. That’s where the Minnesota Mentors Launch Progam makes a difference by providing the opportunity to:
• Explore entrepreneurship;
• Identify and meet market needs;
• Objectively evaluate your concept and plans for moving forward;
• Develop a working knowledge of business fundamentals such as marketing, product/service development, management, and financials;
• Begin building an infrastructure for your business operations and processes;
• Explore the risk and success factors in the marketplace;
• Understand how to access the human, financial, and business resources;
• Network with entrepreneurs and professionals;
• Respond to changes that can impact your business; and
• Build an actionable business plan.
Relationships Help Your Business Grow
There’s no substitute for experience. Nothing proves it better than the Minnesota Mentors Launch Program facilitated by entrepreneurs who are not only knowledgeable but have a proven ability to connect with people. They create an environment that encourages you to interact with other entrepreneurs—gaining insight from their experiences and establishing relationships that will last for years. This entrepreneurship class provides the resources, support, and motivation to prove to yourself that your dreams are within reach.
Start Date: October , 2011
Minnesota Mentors Growth Program
- 10 Week online Sessions
- Coach to work with you One-on-One
To help existing entrepreneurs improve their business, sustainable growth cannot be left to chance. With
Minnesota MentMinnesota Mentors Growth Program
Discover how to plan for purposeful, profitable growth, and improved business performance. Hindsight is 20/20, so take what you’ve learned in your business and look to the future. Create a framework to improve the performance of your business with Entreprenuership Growth Track
Targeted specifically to entrepreneurs who have experience running their businesses, Entreprenuership Growth Track focuses on the issues you need to:
- Make critical decisions about your business vision and strategy;
- Investigate next-stage growth and opportunity;
- Plan for strategic growth;
- Build and maintain a competitive advantage;
- Lead with clarity; and
- Maximize cash flow for future profitability.
Tailor-Made for the Self-Made Entrepreneur
Entreprenuership Growth Track makes you an active participant in a program designed for entrepreneurs just like you. Facilitators are knowledgeable entrepreneurs who are attuned to the issues that influence the decisions you make about your business. They make the program meaningful by applying this knowledge to your business. Business coaching enables you to access one-on-one input with issues as varied as:
- Business performance and planning;
- Strategic marketing;
- Employment issues;
- Financial backing and support; and
- Growth readiness.
What’s more, you gain enthusiasm for your business future—along with the valuable networking relationships that last well beyond the program.
Connect with the Right People!
Thoughtful, insightful, and above all practical, Minnesota Mentor’s Growth Track provides a forum that allows you to:
- Analyze your business and evaluate the market for growth;
- Streamline your business to operate more efficiently;
- Determine strategies to achieve your goals;
- Understand how to access the human, financial, and business resources available to you;
- Calculate the funds required to reach your next growth phase;
- Create a framework to sustain maximum profitability while you grow; and
- Use the tools and resources that assist you in planning for growth.
Start Date: October , 2011